Cleveland Cavaliers - NBA Design Face Masks Online Shop

• WilliamR
  • Autor
  • COM_KUNENA_SAMPLEDATA_RANK1
  • COM_KUNENA_SAMPLEDATA_RANK1
Mehr
3 Jahre 2 Monate her #391 von WilliamR
LeBron James, who was a leading voice from inside the NBA's Florida bubble at the Walt Disney World Resort in August, on Tuesday responded to a quote from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. -- "An unjust law is no law at all" -- that was posted on Twitter by Common. Denver Nuggets

"It's tough, especially for a young kid to play seven games and be injured," Pistons coach Dwane Casey said before tip-off. "He's coming into the league just figuring it out, but he has to use that as a positive. Study film, sit down with the coaches, watch practice, sit during timeouts with the coaches and really be a student of the game, of the NBA game, and use this as a positive time to learn, to observe and really get as much as he can mentally while he's rehabbing and trying to come back." Cleveland Cavaliers

Similarly, we saw how a minus perimeter defender has the potential to become a weak link in the playoffs; however, pairing that weak perimeter defender with a strong interior defender can mitigate his negative impact. The app allows us to ask — how good does the interior defender need to be to carry that weak perimeter defender? And how many weak links can one rim protector cover for? I paired an elite interior defender (ie. 90th percentile interior defense grade or better) with different numbers of plus (ie. “A” or “B”), minus (ie. “D” or “F”), or neutral (ie., “C”) perimeter defenders and summarized how well the different combinations played. Washington Wizards

Robinson’s awesome 3-point shooting would also make him a nice fit with Harden, Jimmy Butler and Bam Adebayo in Miami. The Heat probably don’t want to part with Robinson.

“I think where my confidence comes right now, even though we’re scoring a lot of points, is on the defensive end,” head coach Doc Rivers said after the Sixers’ win Monday over the Hornets. “We have exhibited an ability to get multiple stops, get four or five stops in a row, and when we do that, we get in transition. I think we’re getting great confidence earlier than I thought we would. I love where we’re at in that department. I think our guys are thinking it, and so that’s probably the part that I enjoy the most.” Indiana Pacers

And, amid it all, players and coaches were trying to figure out how to remain focused on the task at hand while taking in everything that was happening around them.

"We just need to get a little bit grittier, get a little bit tougher and a little bit nastier, and have a little bit of a swagger to us," Lowry said. "Right now, we have no swagger to us.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 1.251 Sekunden